Air Treks

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Top 10 experiences (anticipated)

Today is Day 1 of 80. Kristen asked me this morning what I was most excited for on the trip. I quickly answered spending the next 80 days with her. She clarified and asked what experience was I most looking forward to. I answered hiking on a glacier as I never dreamed of doing such. However, when showering I began to think about all of the other cool things that we are going to experience. I thought it would be cool to rank the top ten anticipated experiences that we were looking forward to. Then when we finish, we would rank what our top ten actually were.

Here is my list:

10. Drinking Malbec wine in Mendoza, Argentina

10. Drinking Malbec wine in Mendoza, Argentina
 
9. Cruising the Strait of Magellan
8. Hiking the Great Wall of China
7. Floating down the Mekong Delta with my pointed hat on
6. Hiking the W trek in Torres del Paine
5. Playing with the animals in the Galapagos
4. Scuba diving the shipwreck Tulamben in Bali
3. Swimming in the infinity pool on top Marina Bay Hotel in Singapore
2. Hiking on a glacier in Tierra del Fuego in Ushuaia
1. Bringing in the New Year at Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro
Here is Kristen's independent ranked list:
10. Spending one night in Bangkok
9. Relaxing on a beach in Phuket, Thailand
8. Playing with wildlife in Galapagos
7. Hiking in Patagonia
6. Drinking Malbec in Mendoza
5. Going outside my comfort zone and routine
4. Spending 80 days with Jake
3. Boating on the Mekong Delta with a Vietnamese hat
2. Eating local food in each country
1. Climbing the Great Wall of China
80 days until we see what turns out to be reality... Let the journey begin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment